Thursday, July 3, 2014

Land That I Love!

Via | Free Printable!

I [sincerely!] hope this post finds you either already on vacation or counting down the hours till a long weekend. :) It's so fun that the 4th falls on a Friday this year!

Today I'm looking forward to our besties (whose gender reveal you just read about!) driving down and spending the long weekend with us. I have been anticipating their arrival since leaving Charlotte last weekend.

Our plans? Chilling through this forthcoming tropical storm, making a 2nd batch of [organic!] 4th of July bark, hosting a cookout, and getting some major beach time in after the storm passes!

I'm signing off for the bloggy world early for the long weekend so I can enjoy everything and everyone fully, but you can always follow me on Insta for little updates until then! [And let's be real -- you know I'm a picture queen. :)] See y'all after the 4th! Happy, happy!

Via
Cheers...to AMERICA!

 
 Be sure to visit Taylor, my champagne sponsor! She's one of my fave DIY extrordinaires!
 
  Be sure to visit Taylor, my champagne sponsor! She's one of my fave DIY extraordinaires!

No comments:

Post a Comment