Thursday, July 10, 2014

All of the Lights

Things I never really paid attention to before becoming a home owner: light fixtures.

Most of the fixtures in our house are original ('89), and the only one that has been updated just isn't my style. So I've been light fixture daydreaming. Daydreaming because it's not an immediate must do...but a slowly do this over time when the price is right. :)

I've fallen in love with Rugs USA and their craze-o deals on area rugs (as well as no tax/shipping), and that got me thinking...is there a website like this for light fixtures?! Probably not. But if you know of something like it...spill the beans!!! Please. :)
 
Here are my current light fixture crushes. Most of them are pretty reasonable except for the last one. Fill me in if you know of anything similar/cheaper/deal worthy?! Educate me on light fixture steals!! I'm all ears!
 
Pottery Barn Kids | On Sale
Pottery Barn
Overstock
This one [above] is probably my favorite. Eeek!
 
Shades of Light
Allegro Shops
This one is super expensive. [Woof.] But we saw it in real life at a beach house, and Mark really liked it.
 
And now this song is in my head.
 
Be sure to visit Taylor, my champagne sponsor! She's one of my fave DIY extrordinaires! 

No comments:

Post a Comment