Thursday, July 17, 2014

I Heart Urban Walls

Thanks for yall's sweet and fun feedback on my girly master closet yesterday! I so loved putting it together all by myself -- it definitely feels [and looks] like my space.
 
Urban Walls Little Hearts
Can I fill you in on a little something though? The inspiration behind it all started with the Urban Walls little hearts. You might have noticed that I love hearts. So when I saw these decals, I knew I wanted them to be a part of our home. And what better place than my closet?! Seriously.

All the supplies! (And some unnecessary ones.)

Putting the heart decals on the wall was a piece of cake. The "hardest" part was measuring everything out evenly (only because math isn't my strong suit ;)). But with a ruler, a good glass of red, and a pencil...I had all I needed. I didn't touch the measuring tape, scissors, or painters tape! 

You simply peel off the backing and press those presh little stickers right on...and whenever you want to see them go, you can just peel them off when your fingernails. Easy peasy! I would've loved these during the college years too...hello, temporary wallpaper!

The other two decals I adore are the big heart (called "I Heart You") and the mini hearts. The mini hearts are 1.5" in diameter, while the little hearts that I used are a good bit bigger...4" in diameter. But beyond the hearts...here are more of my Urban Walls crushes: ice cream conesapples, and seeings stars.

Via Home Tour | Master Closet
I think the little hearts are the perfect size for my closet. Not too big and not too small. I love the way the gold has that foil/shimmer look to it too. I have to admit though...I toyed around with lots of different color ideas...silver, pink, mint, and light blue included! Urban Walls' variety in color options is awesome!

I can definitely see myself getting into another UW decal project someday. Little time consumed, lots of fun created.


And I confess: since putting these hearts up, I admit to standing at the foot of my closet door and staring for a few moments. If it's nighttime, I just switch on the lights for a hot second and gaze. And sigh. Guilty. [Insert Emoji with girl raising her hand.] :)
 
 Cheers to Urban Walls!
 
Full Disclosure: I was given Urban Walls product in exchange for this review. However [and as always] all opinions expressed are honest and completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment