Friday, July 25, 2014

My People

Via

Nearly half a year(ish) in the making, and this weekend is finally here.
My people are coming. To Wilmy!
(Another perk of living at the beach! :))
 
You've heard me reference them several times. (Like here, for example!)
They were a HUGE part of the reason leaving Charlotte was so hard. 
They define authentic, selfless, deep, rich, godly community.
We laugh and cry together, pray for each other and sharpen one another.

We all connected in a "2 Becoming 1" marriage Bible study course through our church in the fall of 2012.
Since then a LOT of life has happened:
1 marriage
2 moves to different states 
3 new homes
New jobs/career decisions/changes for all of us
1 church plant in the making (Charlotte/Matthews, NC peeps - check out Mission Community Church!)
2 baby boys
2 baby girls on the way...
[And all the little things in between.]
To say we have tons to talk about this weekend is laughable.
 
Via
These girls are more than my people. They're my sisters in Christ. And I love them dearly. 
Their arrival this afternoon can't come soon enough!!!
 
 All of us with our hubbies (minus Bethany who is taking the picture!) celebrating the end of our 2 Becoming 1 study.
Love, love, love these folks.
 
Happy [girls beach] weekend!
 
Be sure to visit Taylor, my champagne sponsor! She's one of my fave DIY extrordinaires!


 
  Be sure to visit Taylor, my champagne sponsor! She's one of my fave DIY extraordinaires!

No comments:

Post a Comment