Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Steals

I've never considered myself a big fan of shorts (as weird as that sounds -- cotton sundresses/maxis are more of my jam in the summer), but living at the beach is converting me. And I don't hate it. :)

As you know, I can't stand buying things full price. Sooo I'll fill y'all in on the BIG markdowns I scored at Gap this weekend.

 Best part about these? They're 2% spandex...for those who might need a little extra room in the derriere department (like moi, #owningit).

Online here
I showed Marky these when I got home thinking he was going to ask why I bought ripped up jeans, but he really liked them. Woohoo!
 
 
I'm also heading to Michael's today because their frames are buy one get one free. Can't wait to check it out. I have a few little projects up my sleeve. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment