Monday, March 31, 2014

Put On Love


I'm in love with this new French Press Mornings print.
Side note: how cute would this printable be in a closet or on a vanity?! Seriously cute.

You know what makes me smile? This was the Scripture read at our wedding. :)


Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.
Colossians 3:12-15

Put on love today.
Smile bigger.
Spread kindness.
Fight to be gentle rather than harsh.
Meditate on the fruits of the spirit.
But above all else: love.

P.S. Go enter the Pure Barre Pony Tee giveaway if you haven't already...and there just might be a fun, new workout top comin' your way! ;)

P.P.S. I have ONE more "coffee" sponsorship open for April! View the sponsorship tab for more info. Email me at cheersyall.elise {at} gmail.com to claim it!

This Monday morning...put on love!

Pop on over to The Birdie Bowl to visit my sweet sponsor, Khala!

20 comments:

  1. Yes!! I loved that printable last week! It has since become my phone's lock screen- because... what better reminder?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous reminder to start the week! Love this print, might just need to display it in my room. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful reminder! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that print so much! I remember seeing it when you pinned it on Pinterest, and loved it then:) It would be absolutely adorable framed for a dressing table/bathroom/closet area! And what a perfect reminder of your wedding day. Have a great Monday, friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that print would TOTALLY be perfect for a closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this scripture! Such a beautiful reminder! Thinking maybe I'll print it to put on the sleeve of my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favourite verses! It brought a big smile to my face when I scrolled through my Bloglovin' and saw it during my break this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this so much! After returning from a vacation, it's definitely a reminder I need :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That print is awesome, I love it. And what a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your joy is such a blessing. Our Pastor said this week that we can truly know if someone is a child of God by being around them because we are refreshed by their overflowing joy...You have that overflowing joy and are such a refreshing encouragement to so many sweet friend! AMEN! :) keep shining bright! much love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog, I just came across it and immediately followed! Im a new blogger and would love if you checked out my page =] beautiful affirmation quotes btw =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blog, I just came across it and immediately followed! Im a new blogger and would love if you checked out my page =] beautiful affirmation quotes btw =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a good reminder! Love the printable and the fact that it was read at your wedding!

    www.lincsmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this! Thanks for sharing the pretty print & the even more amazing message <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for always sharing your heart and speaking truth! Your words are encouraging and inspiring. :)

    Paige
    tomatoesforcucumbers.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love this! And a vanity would be the absolute perfect place for it! Hope you had a wonderful weekend at home! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. We had the same scripture read at our wedding :)

    ReplyDelete