Wednesday, March 26, 2014

In The Word: Promises



Hello lovelies!

Transparent moment here: amidst my month of early mornings and more time in my day, guess what still managed to get pushed aside? This study.

Yep. I'm sorry to say that it happened, but it happened. But this is also a good reality check illustrating that when my to do list grows, time in the Word is what gets nudged out from my day. Sad. I don't like to glorify busy...because truthfully I don't like being super busy. But I do know this: if you're too busy for God, you're too busy. Noted. Time to make a change.

Thankful for grace. Thankful that He knows my heart. Thankful forgiveness. Life happens. And we all need grace.

Source // John 1:16
Please link up if you read the series! It would be such a joy to me to hear your heart on this study!




Pop on over to The Birdie Bowl to visit my sweet sponsor, Khala!
 

11 comments:

  1. We all have those days where we think we are "too busy" for God. Thankfully He is never too busy for us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely confessing there were days where I "doubled up" on being in the word. He knows our hearts, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Needed this reality check today, too sissy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely feeling too busy lately! Thank you for this reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED this study! It truly spoke to me. I wrote the promises each day in my day planner, but I'll be honest a few times they were a day late. I've been glorifying busy too much lately and you reminded me... that I even did it again today. Like you said- time to make a change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this E!! (as I pick up my devotional bc work has been crazy this morning....) <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm so glad I wasn't the only one. Being without the internet and phone for a week put me behind, and I never caught back up! Excited for the next one though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful reminder to not be busy.
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why is it hardest for me to give myself grace? Love your heart, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so guilty :( Thanks for the reminder!!!

    ReplyDelete