Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Kind Words Are Like Honey

Source // Proverbs 16:24
Oh, how your words have been an outpouring of love this past week. Between "My life might look a little weird to you...," "Love People [Where They Are]," and "The Story of Our First Home" my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude.

Thank you for your love, excitement, support, and especially for sharing your heart and stories regarding each of these posts! I am so encouraged and inspired by your words and insights.

And about our home...my head is already spinning with before and after, decor, and DIY posts. This is going to be one fun adventure, and I cannot wait to share it with y'all!

P.S. We'll link up tomorrow for this month's In the Word study!

P.P.S. I have ONE "coffee" sponsorship left open for April. View the sponsorship tab for more info and email me to claim it! :) [cheersyall.elise {at} gmail.com]

Source

10 comments:

  1. I love that saying! I always hope to be someone who can encourage others and bring a smile to their face; what better way to show love?!

    Thank you for being a place where others can come to find a smile. I always feel encouraged when I leave your blog! Thanks sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved that saying! And congratulations on your house! It looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that saying from Proverbs! Love visiting Cheers, Y'all each and every day. So glad I happened across it one day! Much love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing what a kind word can do for you and how it can turn your week into something fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that verse, it is just overflowing with truth! I am so excited for you and to see you blessed with so many wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your pinterest account might explode from everything you'll pin!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw Beth Moore talk about that verse once. So goooood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Elise I am so excited for your new home in Wilmington. You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful are all those posts <3 Congrats on the new house love

    Makeover With Aspen

    ReplyDelete