Monday, March 3, 2014

Glory to God


Source
Good morning and happy Monday, beauties! There is so much (everyday!) to be thankful for. There are so many blessings to count. There are so many praises to be sung!

Today let's make an effort to remember the One who we should glorify for everything in our lives. Give Him glory in the good. Give Him the glory in the bad. Give Him the glory in the in between mundane moments you might encounter on this Monday. 

He will turn you trials into victories. He will work together all things in your life for good (see Romans 8:28). Today is a new and beautiful day. Let's embrace it joyfully...giving Him all the praise and glory!



Source

P.S. Don't forget that our March Bible study (that's online and free!) begins Wednesday. YAY! You can find all the details on the bottom of this post. Please join us!


Lord, You get all the glory. Today and everyday! 

Pop on over to The Birdie Bowl to visit my sweet sponsor, Khala!



27 comments:

  1. Thanks for this sweet reminder friend! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom always used to wake us up in the morning by singing that "Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory" song! Thanks for this reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! Feeling the joy in my heart already :) God is soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! And I am so excited to join you in the March bible study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This JUST what I needed this morning!!! Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my mom used to sing this song to me so I'd get outta bed! happy way to start a monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the reminder, sweet friend! I definitely need to strive to bring more glory to God, and to give everything I have to Him!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely quotes for Monday morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Romans 8:28 = my fave. Thanks for this, sista! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful message for Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always find the BEST Monday pick-me-ups! Cheers to THAT my dear!! I hope you have a fabulous Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love knowing that when I pop over to your blog, I will find a little something inspirational. In a world in which being Godly is not a number one priority for many anymore, I always feel comforted and refreshed knowing that I am not alone because of friends like you:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful post! Perfect for a very snowy morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute graphics for a great reminder! I love seeing words and art come together for wonderful reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  15. At church this weekend (I was at a conference), the pastor reminded us that we should see trials and tribulations as a joyous experience! It really hit home with me because no one likes being in a valley of life, but I loved the message that God will get us through anything! Like you said, Glory to GOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a wonderful reminder! And so beautifuly worded as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a refreshing thing to see on a gloomy Monday morning! Love this. Thanks for that, sweet friend. Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I may just join you- especially as I saw the plan is available on the app.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I may just join you- especially as I saw the plan is available on the app.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This made me smile, Elise. You're just the sweetest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this reminder!!! :) Especially on this COLD, snowy Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for the reminder today! and for getting that first song stuck in my head haha!

    xo mk
    goldhattedlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the awesome encouragement! Your blog is always a breath of fresh air. :)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete