Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year...almost!


I love y'all and thank you for being a part of what made 2013 so great. I look forward to seeing what 2014 brings...! 

Now time to prep for our at-home NYE party!!! I can't wait to decorate...and to wear this sparkly number [from Vestique in Charlotte]. Pairing it with some leather leggings and heels...woopwoop!

If you want sneak peeks of our little party and decor, just follow me on Insta!

I'll leave you with one gem of a teaser...our Paperless Post invitation! It's gonna be a great one!


Cheers! See y'all in 2014!

Now go visit my lovely sponsor, Khala!
The Birdie Bowl
 

20 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see your party re-cap post!! I'm sure it's going to be amazing!! Wishing you a wonderful 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely NYE party lovey!!!!

    Can't wait to see your recap either!

    Have a fabulous evening and cheers to 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year sweet friend! I feel so blessed to have met you!

    Enjoy your company..and have a fabulous party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun New Year's Eve and a wonderful 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love some sparkle! Happy NYE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable invite! Hope y'all have a blast! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those invitations are amazing and that dress is so freaking cute! Have a blast tonight girl, I can't wait to see pictures via Insta!

    Angi@ cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Sweet Friend! I hope that God blesses you richly in 2014 and your life is full of love, laughs and adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute invite!! Hope y'all have a wonderful New Year's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pop, clink, fizz! Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! Wishing you the best in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That invitation is adorable! Hope you have a blast! Wishing you nothing but the best in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how fun! I love that sparkly dress, too cute. Happy NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elise that invite is adorable! I am looking forward to hearing all about your party! Have fun tonight and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see pics of your party, and I LOVE that dress. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the invite!! ow ow! That dress is going to look good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy 2014 back at you! Hope you and yours have the BEST year!!

    ReplyDelete