Friday, December 27, 2013

Steal the Deal (BCBG Sweater) + Girls Day

Okay, lovelies. Sorry for the stinky quality pic. BUT I just have to share about this deal before it's gone! Mom and I found the sweater I'm wearing in the pic below on MAJOR sale for $23.80 by BCBG at Dillard's! It's awesome. 

For the life of me, I cannot find it anywhere online. 

We snagged two of them! My Mimi got one too!! She is a stylin' grandma. I wore mine for the rest of our girls day and had the sweet sales attendant at Dillard's cut the tags off so I could walk away wearing it. I tried to get Mimi to match me, but she wouldn't. ;)

You might've seen the preview I posted on Insta last night...!

 Mama and me -- Spy an elf in the background!? 
That pup get-up is 50% off at Target right now!! 


Pair with a cute statement necklace, leggings, and boots...and you're set!! Cute AND comfy!

Oh...and here we are on our girls' day before making that awesome sale purchase. I had so much fun with these two! Though our Christmas was smaller in numbers and different this year, I can't say I didn't soak up every minute of special quality time with my mommy and grandparents.

 

 That's Mimi's marg. Is she the coolest and prettiest Mimimama or what?! 
Mom and I got toddies too. Mojito for me and Corona Light for Ma!

We had a lovely lunch at Chuy's in South Park because we were too hungry to wait for an hour for Cowfish...even though it was our first choice!

Hope y'all had ever so lovely Christmases with your families!!! I can't wait to hear about them!

9 comments:

  1. Three beautiful women! Inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...that IS a deal! You ladies look absolutely lovely, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute sweaters and love your necklace too. You look too cute girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys had a great day! I love your sweater, so pretty!

    Kristin
    crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls days are the best! Especially when they are with family. Cute sweater! It looks so comfy that I would probably live in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great deal! I've never heard of Dillard's but if there was one around I would definitely go snag one up! Looks super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy fab deal, Batman! I'm headed out to [hopefully] snag some deals today! xo

    Courtney @ Little Miss MBA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sweater! It's even more fab because of the deal!
    www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great deal! You all look beautiful, glad you had a great time for girls night.

    ReplyDelete