Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cherry Blossom Mantel Art on One Kings Lane!

Hey beauties!
 
This is completely random, but I have a little piece of happiness to share since so many of you have asked where I got our big piece of artwork over the mantel. A friend of mine messaged to tell me about this last night (thanks, Annie!! :))!
 
So...the news!! The exact piece I have above our mantel is on One Kings Lane on sale for a crrrraaaazzyy good deal through 12/20 at 8 AM. $99 for that huge piece of art?! Merry Christmas to YOU!?!

Source

You might recognize it from previous pictures...



 ...in my fall favorites post!
[Which also includes a DIY for the burlap bunting!]






  ...in this post
[Also! Here's the Christmas Banner DIY for <$5!]
 
Have at it, girlies! The colors in it are just perfect. So "me!" They remind me of this lovely pin I oh-so-happily found on Pinterest this weekend. 
 
Source
 
 My jam. Me in a nutshell. I get it from my mama. ;)
 


Purchase away! I love sharing a good deal and a love of art!!
 
post signature

20 comments:

  1. Love it! And I pinned that too! It was my inspiration for our guest room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, definitely just pinned those paint colors. Now, I just need a house...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed w that painting!!! May have to convince hubs to get for me for Christmas or my birthday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and so perfect on your white mantel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SUCH a gorgeous painting! Girl, I hope I can find some sort of inspiration deep within me to decorate my house as beautifully as you've done so with yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this! Josh insisted we put our TV above our mantle when I had dreams of beautiful decorations like yours. I attempt to make it work.

    Angi@ cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU for sharing this! I've seen similar prints in other people's houses and have been wanting one for so long for our bedroom. Measuring the space above our bed as soon as I get home to take advantage of this amazing deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I'm loving those colors together!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THAT!! It is such a great size too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love that piece and the faded look. Such a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your jam and i love mantels and yours is great!\
    www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe the painting is only $99!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a steal ... it looks gorgie above your mantel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!! So gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing, love your sea foam candle holders as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thats awesome what a great deal!!!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have this piece displayed so beautifully - I am so very jealous of your fireplace (and love One Kings Lane, too!)...especially on the cold nights we've had lately!

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. That artwork is just sooo gorgeous! And what a steal of a deal at $99 for a piece that large!
    The color palette you found is fabulous... I love those shades, too. You have a great eye for home decorating, that's for sure!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete