Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Redesign: Merry Christmas to Cheers Y'all!!!

Would you LOOK at this absolutely FABULOUS redesign?!?! (I can say that because I didn't do any of it myself!!)

Cheers Y'all got a fancy little sprucing up for Christmas! Thank you tenfold to Aimee at Dear Harper for making my vision come to life...no matter how bonkers and nit-picky I was/am/can be!!

I'm telling you, girlies, Aimee is thebomb.com. I stumbled upon her work thanks to our beloved 5 on Friday in this exact post. The rest is history!!

Every little detail, idea, question, thought I had...you name it...she rocked it! And not to mention that she couldn't have been sweeter (and more patient with me and my crazy ideas/questions!) during the process. Another bonus: she loves Jesus! Woopwoop! 

So CHEERS to the new look...
CHEERS to YOU, Aimee...
And CHEERS to Y'ALL, lovely readers, because you inspired me to bite the bullet and fancy this up with a pro!!!

Elizabeth Scott Photography

30 comments:

  1. So fun! I kind of have the urge to redo mine...maybe you will inspire me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look! The color scheme is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look, Elise!! Looks great! Cheers! and have a very merry Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love it! Love the glitter! It's so 'you'! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new design!!!! It is SO you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying over the glitter! I absolutely love anything sparkly! :) Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I'm a sucker for anything gold and glittery

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the redesign! So perfect and so you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah inspired me too! I love your new look...I might just have to e-mail Miss Aimee! How much did she charge you if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new design!!! So fun and sparkle-y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks wonderful! Love the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new look. The Blue and the sparkle really go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love It... I need to do something with mine. I'm so new to blogging lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new look and I like that it still represents you with the gold glitter! ;)

    ReplyDelete