Thursday, December 26, 2013

NYE Party Brainstorming [Pop Fizz Link-Up]

 Linking up with Khala and Samantha again today to share NYE party ideas!
 
I am racking my mind for fun, inexpensive, yet SIMPLE party ideas since Mark and I will be hosting some folks at our house for the night! [YAY!!!]

Here are the ideas I have so far thanks to Pinterest!...

 Wrap a canvas in gold and decorate!! Pretty and easy backdrop.
(And I have a big canvas laying around...no cost for that. Woop!)


 Make some big 2014 letters?! 
And have a good bar setup.
Perhaps I'll make some gold polka dot garland?! Maybe...!


Definitely will make a new garland for the mantel. 
I'm thinking it's going to have to say CHEERS! ;)

Also on the list...
Wearables. Hats, glasses, and other goodies for sure!
Champagne for midnight!
And nailing down a signature drink for the night?! What's a good signature cocktail for NYE?

11 comments:

  1. Pinterest has such great ideas for party decor. I love the gold/silver sparklies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, don't you just LOVE Pinterest?! What did we do before that...seriously. I love all of this lovey! Loving those banners and adore the gold wrapped canvas. Totally up your ally :) Thanks for linking up with us again this week!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elise, I love the gold background. It reminds me of your Etsy shop! And the 2013 banner! As usual, your on point.
    www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your ideas...especially the gold circle garland! You will have to take lots of pictures to show us all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the garland idea! Enjoy your New Year's party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elise, you are the CUTEST!! I love all of these ideas and I can't wait to see your Cheers garland! I hope you have an amazing NYE - thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these fun decor ideas that you find, Elise! I don't think we'll be doing anything for NYE this year, but I sure hope we can decorate anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sparkly garland - that is pure perfection! Celebrate for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I love NYE! If you are looking for sparkly glitter garlands or fun tassel garlands you should check out
    thisEtsy shop

    Makeover With Aspen

    ReplyDelete