Sunday, December 8, 2013

more Cheers Yall fun

Cheers Y'all [the shop] had a lot of fun in Mount Airy, NC this weekend! My bestie, Lizzie, put on an awesome Art Walk for downtown Mount Airy and was so gracious to invite me to join!! You can see the pictures she documented of the 2013 Holiday Art Walk here.

Downtown Mount Airy at Christmas is the best.
Snowflakes line Main Street. And on Saturday, there was Christmas music playing throughout downtown. Michael Buble included! (Side note: I am obsessed with small towns...especially this one.)


 I sold at UnCorked. Such a fun little shop. 
And I got to have a couple of glasses of Merlot through the day. :)


The biggest part of the set up for a fun day!

 Lots of new inventory to debut!





My new favorite (and Mark's too). I think I'll put one in our room!

See something you like that isn't listed on the Etsy Shop?! Just email me [cheersyall.elise{at}gmail.com], and I'll make it happen! New inventory will not debut on the Etsy Shop until after Christmas. Y'all just get a special sneak peek/first dibs!! :)

Other than the fabulous Art Walk, Lizzie and I awkwardly giggled as we sat on Santa's lap....

 Oh! How awesome is Lizzie's shirt?
She hand printed them!!! Carved that Santa out of wood to make the print. I love her funky Santa shirts so much!!! 

If you are interested in ordering one, let me know, and I'll get you in touch with Lizzie!
$22 each - All sizes/short sleeve/long sleeve/v-neck/crew neck available!!!


Cheers, my dears!! And holler at me if you have any questions/inquiries for Lizzie OR me! We'd be happy to hook you up before Christmas!!!! 

Alright..it's game time. GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!
post signature

33 comments:

  1. So precious, Mt. Airy is by far one of my very favorite small towns. It is Mayberry afterall. ;) What kind of paint brush do you use to write? I've tried various brush sizes and can't find the perfect one! Your paintings are absolutely gorgeous darling!!! And YES GO PANTHERS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun weekend for you! love your new pieces you've added to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome opportunity, you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, Elise! I hope you were able to sell some of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paintings are beautiful! And Mount Airy is one of my favorite little towns. My husband and I both have family there! His home town is actually only about 45 min north so we pass through all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And YAY for Mayberry! Love that you know it too!!! :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ELISEY!!! We're Houstonsick already...come back (home)!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzieboo. I may have cried at one point in the car ride home....
      LOVE YOU MISS YOU

      Delete
  7. So happy for you!! I've been to Uncorked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the signs! SO pretty! We have a Mt. Airy here in MD also :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty designs! I love it - I am obsessed with gold this year. Looks like you had fun too!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all!!! I might need one of those for Breannas big girl room (that's why I was curious about silver)

    Your friends shirts are so cute!!!!


    hope you had a wonderful weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dad is from Mt. Airy. He took me there once and it was the sweetest little town! One of my life goals is to live in a small town, I just love them!! Your canvases look awesome! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So proud of you! Way to get your work out there! How did it go!? Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need one of these ASAP! So cute Elise! You look gorgeous as always xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love your pieces!! And how fun that you got to have a glass or two of wine while selling :) Happy Monday, Elise!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!!!! Yes that was definitely a perk!!! xx

      Delete
  16. I love your art! What a fun (and productive) weekend sweets! Happy Monday :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your work! hard to choose a favorite! but i will try...:)

    www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving these! So much fun -- and I love the latest I love you canvas! So proud of you!
    xo A Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore your signs. SO MUCH. I am going to have to convince hubby to order one for my birthday!! Hmmmm! ;)

    P.S. I saw a holiday card this weekend that said "Cheers, Y'all"...I almost bought it to send to you!! ahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE small towns...especially in North Carolina! There is something magical about them. Your pieces are beautiful, and it looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Never too old for a picture with Santa! Love your work! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete