Monday, April 13, 2015

Maternity Photos


I knew I wanted to capture these last moments of Marky and me as just...Marky and me...before we're "mommy" and "daddy" forever. But I knew I didn't want anything fancy either. (We'll save that for the newborn photos with Nancy. ;)) So I recruited my sister as photog, grabbed the camera Mark bought me for Christmas, and together we spent about twenty minutes snapping some pictures at one of our family's most treasured locations--my grandparents' farm in Waxhaw, NC. Easy peasy. We were headed out there for a dinner date with them anyhow! Amidst the quality time, homemade crab cakes, and Mimi's famous banana pudding that I so adore, this little "photo shoot" in the mix of that evening shall forever capture our final days as just us









Nancy Hope Houston, Mommy and Daddy cannot wait to meet you!
April 11, 2015
38 weeks 4 days pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment