Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Five: CLT Love

ONE | LOVELY
Lovely. One of my favorite words. Just a little loveliness to kick off your day... :)


TWO | CHARLOTTE FIVE
I signed up to receive the Charlotte Five newsletter this week, and I'm hooked. Do any of you Charlotteans read it?! Local news presented in a fun and quirky way. Sold. I love it! Plus, I found out about important things this week like where Obama was headed uptown...and free cone day, duh.


THREE | THE END OF PREGNANCY
How fun is this stage? I'm loving it. I now get at least one text/email a day just making sure that I am, indeed, still pregnant. It makes me smile every time. Looking forward to going to the doc's this afternoon to check progress! But my gut says she'll still be snug, and I'll make it to 40 weeks (at least). And that's a-okay with me. :)


FOUR | LIFE GROUP
One thing I knew I wanted to throw us into post-move, pre-Nancy was getting plugged back into a Life Group at our church ASAP. I knew that if I waited till after Nancy's birth, I would let myself "get into a routine" for months. Anyway, we're now members of a wonderful married couples group and couldn't be more thankful to do life alongside new friends.

(P.S. This isn't life group. It's us listening to the sermon before our group meeting! ;))

FIVE | DRESSLER'S DEAL
One of our favorite restaurants in Charlotte is Dressler's. We had our rehearsal dinner there, we have mad respect for the owner (customer service king!), we love the CLT skyline view, and...the desserts. The owner's mama makes many of them. YUP! Divine. Marky and I are headed there tonight for our last fancy date night pre-baby girl! CHEERS to THAT! 

And guess what? More goodness for CLT folks: there's a Dressler's living social deal right now! (Y'all know I love a good deal.) And it's awesome.



Living Social Deal
Do you see that?! $65 for 1 shared salad, 2 apps, 2 entrees, and 1 dessert?! YES, PLEASE.
Can't wait to eat all of the food tonight.


  Cheers to Friday!

   
   
FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment