Friday, April 10, 2015

5 Friday Favorites

ONE | THE BEST IN CLT
If you're in Charlotte, you've got to treat yourself to the best veggie sandwich there ever was: the Steve's Sandwich from Laurel Market. It's a big ol' $6 serving of hummus, roasted red peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, tons of avocado...so much deliciousness. Sometime I add cucumbers. Today, on a whim, I added sprouts. Can't go wrong. I've eaten three since I've been home. (And online ordering makes it a pregnant woman's easy-breezy-no-wait dream.)



TWO | CHEERS!
And while we're on the topic of food and drink...I enjoyed pretending with this mocktail amidst the 80 degree weather over the week. Lemon lime seltzer + a splash of cran + a splash of sparkling lemonade + a pretty glass.


THREE | CHEWY.COM
A big thanks to chewy.com for making sure our first baby feels spoiled before Nancy's arrival so soon! Side note: hellooooo to dog treats that actually smell good. Like fruit! Amelia got wild blueberry and pomegranate!


FOUR | 31 IKEA HACKS FOR PARENTS
Have you seen this list?! I need to have it bookmarked for the years to come. So many great ideas. This is one of my favorites...!


FIVE | GO!...and make disciples.
Don't you love it when God "winks" at you? I like the idea of it. ;) It happened to me yesterday. When I poured my days-before-I-become-a-mama heart out onto the blog, the SRT study aligned my desire to make little disciples with a devotion on the Great Commission. God winks.


  Happy, happy Friday, friends!

   
  
FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday: Darci, April, Christina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of Everything, Momfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment