Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Weekend 2015

Family time all the time. That's how we'e been rolling around here, and it's such a blessing on so many levels. Our Easter weekend was low key, small, and relaxing. We enjoyed quality time with each other in the spirit of celebrating our risen Savior!

Good Friday dinner al fresco on mommy's beautiful porch!

Saturday naps on bumps

We attended our church's Saturday night service.
(If you're in Charlotte and ever want to try out Forest Hill, please let me know! I'd love to have you!)

Side note: we sang "Because He Lives" during worship. Never have I ever paid much attention to the second verse. Of course, I heard it with new ears this year and cried, cried, cried. So thankful for the new life we have in Christ and for the newest little life He is blessing us with so soon. Glory, glory, Hallelujah!!!

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives;
But greater still the calm assurance:
This child can face uncertain days because He lives!

Easter morning breakfast. I splurged on this once a year favorite candy of mine.

And when we wanted a sista pic, my hubby thought it would be amusing to take one from as far away as possible. :)

It wasn't that noticeable (so we kept rocking it through the day), but we laughed when Hope walked in and we were wearing the same vest from Target. #sistaprobs

Love my sibs! And with Hope in heels, we're all creepily the same height. 

On Sunday night Mom whipped out a surprise Easter basket for Nancy...and bunny ears and a stuffed peep for TinyTina. She is the best Mimi ever! And can you spot a cute monogrammed bubble in there?!  I can't wait for Nancy to wear it!!!! :)

I have to admit: I'm looking forward to working out today and burning off the amazingness that was Bojangles for Easter lunch yesterday. Can't go wrong with Bojo for Easter. Love me a good cajun chicken biscuit. And seasoned fries, of course. But after the happy holiday splurge, I'm looking forward to my lemon water and greens this morning!! Truth. Hope y'all had safe, relaxing, and celebratory Easter weekends filled with your loved ones! Happy Monday, sweet friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment