Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April Sponsor Spotlight: Would You Rather...

Who doesn't love a good little game of Would You Rather? Enjoy getting to know these ladies a little better while reading their answers! Now: would you rather...?

 

Name: Elizabeth Burns
Blog: That's Mrs. Burns To You 
Go on a relaxing Caribbean vacay OR backpack across Europe? Caribbean vaca for sure! I think a vacation should be relaxing and I would love nothing more than the beach and fun in the sun!
Travel back in time OR travel to the future? I would go back in time as there are conversations I wish I would have had with loved ones that have passed. 
Have a rewind button on your life OR a pause button? Pause button - it seems like the great moments in life go by too fast!
Be able to talk with animals OR be able to speak every foreign language? Every foreign language! I might have to reconsider that previous answer about the Caribbean vs. Europe question....
Have mermaids be real OR unicorns? Mermaids for sure! I loved Little Mermaid as a child and was convinced Ariel was somewhere under the sea!
Eat a doughnut OR a cupcake? Cupcake - There is a local cupcake specialty store that has the best cupcakes around!
Wear only 80s clothes OR wear only 80s hairstyles? I will go with big hair over jeggings and unitards!

Connect with Elizabeth


Name: Lizzie
Go on a relaxing Caribbean vacay OR backpack across Europe? Relaxing holiday in the Caribbean! That would be a dream come true. I've backpacked around Oz & I've been to St Lucia on honeymoon, right now I could easily go back to Sandals with a cocktail. Yess.
Travel back in time OR travel to the future? I'd go back & spend more time with my grandparents
Have a rewind button on your life OR a pause button? Probably pause, I want to keep these babies a little bit longer
Be able to talk with animals OR be able to speak every foreign language? I'd love to speak French or Spanish, so I guess languages would be cool.
Have mermaids be real OR unicorns? Erm hard one for me can I choose fairies instead? Ha!
Eat a doughnut OR a cupcake? Both please (can you tell I'm indecisive)
Wear only 80s clothes OR wear only 80s hairstyles? Clothes for sure, I loved my bubble skirt fiercely 

Connect with Lizzie
Twitter // Instagram // Facebook

 
Name: Karen
Go on a relaxing Caribbean vacay OR backpack across Europe? Backpack across Europe, hands down. There's so much to see and do here and it's especially convenient from London! 
Travel back in time OR travel to the future? Back in time. I'm a nostalgic person and there are so many sweet moments I'd love to re-live! 
Have a rewind button on your life OR a pause button? Pause button for sure.
Be able to talk with animals OR be able to speak every foreign language? Speak every foreign language, the world is a beautiful place and I want to connect with everyone! 
Have mermaids be real OR unicorns? UNICORNS! 
Eat a doughnut OR a cupcake? Both. Buttt if I must pick, cupcake! 
Wear only 80s clothes OR wear only 80s hairstyles? Big hair all day, everyday. The higher the hair, the closer to God ;) 

Connect with Karen
Pinterest // Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin'




Name: Laura
Go on a relaxing Caribbean vacay OR backpack across Europe? Europe! I'm a beach girl but also a history buff, so Europe is the best of both worlds. Greek islands, anyone?! I'm not sure the beaches get better than that.
Travel back in time OR travel to the future? History buff...back in time! Don't ask me to pick just one era. I couldn't do it. I want to meet all the people in the Bible I so admire, Constantine, Da Vinci, Elizabeth I, Churchill, the list is endless. 
Have a rewind button on your life OR a pause button? Pause button. Life is lovely right now. This stage that Man Cub is in is just perfection. 
Be able to talk with animals OR be able to speak every foreign language? Just call me Dr. Doolittle. Oh, how I'd love to speak with the animals. I have a knack for foreign languages ( I took both Spanish and German in high school at the same time), but to truly relate to God's animal kingdom? Bring it!
Have mermaids be real OR unicorns? Mermaids! I was a competitive swimmer as a kid. There was no keeping me out of the water. My parents still are avid scuba divers (the hubby and I are too), and my mom would come home from dive trips with wild tales of mermaids. I was convinced Ariel was real well into elementary school. 
Eat a doughnut OR a cupcake? Donuts! Specifically, a Bavarian filled long John. Why do they have to be so tasty and so horrible for me? I eat one maybe once a year, if that often, but every second is bliss. 
Wear only 80s clothes OR wear only 80s hairstyles? Oh, the 80s hair! I can rock a perm with the best of them. Well, ok, it was cute on me as a kid. Still, I'll take that over the clothes any day!

Connect with Laura


Now hop on over these girls' blogs and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment