Friday, February 27, 2015

5 Loves on Friday

ONE | I LOVE...ESSENTIAL OILS
I received the doTERRA Physican's Kit I was hoping for on Christmas. (Thanks, Mom!) Since then I've been slowly trying to expand my essential oil education. A great way to start? Instagram, believe it or not! It's as easy as that. Sweet Holly from @hollystic_oils sent me some sample oils, supplies for making my own blends, and a special sheet about oils for mommy and baby!

Be sure to follow @hollystic_oils and learn alongside me!
Thanks so much, Holly, for these goodies!!! Nancy and I can't wait to use them!

TWO | I LOVE...DESIGNLOVEFEST BACKGROUNDS

I love freshening up my computer background every month or so. DesignLoveFest makes that so easy, festive, free, and fun. Their latest release is full of bright colors that have me giddy for spring! And y'all know I love a good hot pink lip...


THREE | I LOVE...CHILLY CHILI NIGHTS
I'm obsessed with chili in winter. Always have been. Always will be. Our ice day on Tuesday was the perfect opportunity to throw it all into a pot and let it simmer. No recipe necessary.

 Only thing I always add? This one secret ingredient...

FOUR | I LOVE...GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
Girl Scout Cookies. Yes. We love us some GS cookies in my family. Especially Samoas (I still can't call them "caramel delites.")


FIVE | I LOVE...$20 BABY MOCCS (+ GIVEAWAYS)
If you didn't catch my Sweet N Swag Baby Moccs Giveaway, you still have a couple of days to enter! Who can say no to $20 precious, precious baby moccs?!



  Happiest Friday, y'all!

   
  
FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday: Darci, April, Christina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of Everything, Momfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife
 

Pop on over to Cayte's blog...this month's champagne sponsor!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment