Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Friday | Happy Hearts

Hearts are my favorite shape year round, so when they're all out and about for Valentine's Day, I love to stock up. Here are my favorite happy heart finds for this February!
[Last year's Happy Hearts post]

ONE | RH BABY & CHILD WALL DECOR
Decor from the ever so lovely rh baby&child that's moderately priced?! Yes! Crushing on this for Nancy's nursery. How precious would it be at night with only this light on?



TWO | I WOOF YOU
Reason #10891 my sister is the best. She snagged 4 of these little plates for me Mark Amelia Nancy from Target. Yeah, there's no way all of us won't use them. Too cute.

Target | No longer available online

THREE | HEART CRIB SHEET
I'm mixing and matching the crib bedding for Nancy's nursery. One of my picks? This light pink heart crib sheet from PBK.


FOUR | IMPULSE BUY
When this was on clearance at BuyBuyBaby yesterday [my registry is finally complete! WOO!], how could I say no? I love that's it's blue with hearts. When is there ever little girl stuff that is light blue with hearts?!? :)

Find it (on clearance!) here and here.

FIVE | SNACK
And last but not least...these just look pretty darn fabulous. I love a good salty + sweet combo. And who doesn't love sprinkles. Let alone heart sprinkles.


 Happy heart month!

  FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife


Pop on over to Cayte's blog...this month's champagne sponsor!

1 comment:

  1. Great Post and images ,Thank You for your information gracious visit us

    https://www.babypair.com

    ReplyDelete