Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pregnancy | 32 Weeks

How Far Along: 32 weeks (8 to go! Each time I see the "weeks left" on my What to Expect app it blows my mind more and more!!!)

Size of Baby: 4lbs (!!!) and between 16-19" tall -- little babe is getting crowded in there! I can tell. :)

Gender: Our little girl, Nancy Hope Houston

Movement: She has definitely hit a point in her growth where the movements can make me uncomfortable. Some are still cute and sharp little jolts. Some are rolls where it's like my bump does the wave. But when homegirl pushes up against my ribs...ooof. She has really only done that against the right side of my ribs. There was a point while watching little brother's play last weekend when I arched my back really quickly in response to the way shoved herself up under my right ribs. Yow!

Sleep: Awesome except for Monday night/Tuesday morning. I was up from 4:30-7:30am. Weird. But at least I got to see the teensy bit of snowfall that we got here in Wilmington! Watching the snow fall on the palm trees outside of our bedroom window made me smile.

Workouts: Not as on my game this week but still decent. 3 Pure Barres + 1 HSM with mama

Maternity Clothes: Same old mix + match winter wear. Mom and I found an amazing non-maternity dress on clearance for my cousin's deb ball. It was maternity-esque with the side ruching, but I just sized up to make it work!

31 weeks 4 days

Symptoms: Lots of pregnancy brain. Lots of right arm falling asleep in the middle of the night. And I've hit a point where I undoubtedly have to tinkle 3-5 times throughout the night. Oh, and it's getting less and less comfortable to lean down/bend over. I have been carrying my leggings/pants to the chairs in our room so I can sit down and put them on. And so it begins...

Cravings/Aversions: No

Missing Most: Still feeling good, so I'm just trying to appreciate and soak in this goodness. I don't feel like it's going to be as comfortable as Nancy keeps growing! :)

Nursery:Nada. And not much to do since Mom came and helped a few weeks back. Really want to order pictures for the empty frames this week.

Hubby: Oh gosh, he said some of the sweetest stuff this weekend. Hope, Spyros (my bro-in-law), Mark, and I were all getting ready for the deb ball (makeup for us sistas, putting on all of the tux accessories for the boys) in Hope and Spyros' bathroom. One big happy family. Anyway, Mark randomly announced to the Skouri (as we affectionately call them),  "I know I give Elise a hard time, but she really hasn't complained about one thing through this pregnancy." :) That little sentence just meant the world to me.

I wore my favorite oversize sweater this weekend too, and Mark said, "You don't look pregnant. I like it when you look pregnant." Melt. Such a sweetie. Thanks for liking when I look pregnant, Marky.

Best Part of the Week: Dancing with Mark (and his new favorite shoes) at the Deb Ball this weekend [link to post]

Can't Wait For: Nancy's Fancy Tea Party (Baby Shower) in less than 2 weeks! Aaaand perhaps a little baby related giveaway that will be on the blog tomorrow morning!!! Stay tuned! ;)

Our Announcement | Weeks 4-12  | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Weeks 19 and 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 and 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32

No comments:

Post a Comment