Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February Sponsor Spotlight

In the spirit of love month and all things love/heart related, let's hear from these darling ladies about all that they're currently lovin'! Be sure to say hello!! 
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, pop on over this way.



Name: Elizabeth Burns
CURRENTLY LOVING...
Song: “O’Lord” by Lauren Daigle. I seriously love this entire EP and cannot wait for her full album but this song is awesome (link to song: http://youtu.be/wp0ADHpZ1Zw )
Read: I always have a stack of books that I need to read but I am still reading the “Rizzoli & Isles” novels by Tess Gerritsen
Food: We had some awesome crab the other night - who knew you could make it at home (in South Dakota)?
Outfit: I dress up every day for work so I am currently loving my yoga pants and a t-shirt!
Recent Purchase: My husband and I ordered a custom chair for our living room that will get here this week and I am very excited about it!
Quote: “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style” ― Maya Angelou

Connect with Elizabeth


 
Name: Lizzie
Blog: Lizzie Somerset
CURRENTLY LOVING...
Song: I love anything by Taylor Swift at the moment but if I had to choose one song it would be 'It is Well' by Kristene DiMarco from the 'You make me brave' album // (Bethel Music) it's really speaking right to my heart
Read: 'She Reads Truth' lent study
Food: My hubby Jon has been using our bread maker to make our own dough, his homemade pizza's are amazing!
Outfit: We're going to a 40th birthday party in March which requires a 1920's outfit (soooo excited!!!). I love getting dressed up and I'm loving pulling the outfit together. I don't do fancy dress, it has to be something I'll wear again to make it worth the splurge! So I'll likely pop it on the blog so watch out for it!
Recent Purchase: Sequin & Feather skirt from Topshop in the SALE!! £95 down to £20....for the said 1920's themed PARTAY! Squeeeee!!
Quote: It is well with my soul
Connect with Lizzie
Twitter // Instagram // Facebook
 
 

Pop on over to Cayte's blog...this month's champagne sponsor!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment