Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Preggos + Gifts

Isn't it neat how blogland is its own community? I adore it! And apparently there's something in the water, because it seems that so darn many of us are pregnant (with spring babies!) right now. So you know what we did (thanks to Laura, the master organizer behind it all!)? We had a gift exchange! So fun.

Here is what I received from sweet, sweet Brittany, who I now view as one of the most thoughtful people on Earth! :)

 I mean! It's Nancy's nursery in wrapping paper form!!!! I might've squealed.

 Of course a Tiny Tina pup was immediately investigating and thinking everything was for her.

 Stickers to explain each diaper bag related gift. Did I mention that I coincidentally bought my diaper bag days before this arrived!? Say whaaa? Brittany is so supremely kind and has ESP! ;)

 One of my favorite things. Imagining Nancy in these for her monthly photos...eeeee! (And maybe this sounds silly, but I just love seeing her name!)

 So much loveliness 

The spread! 

Now I'm off to fill my diaper bag with these goodies! Brittany, I can't thank you enough. You warmed my heart more than words can say! Thank you! And now y'all should go check out these other cute mams! Below are links each of their blogs. We're all posting about this little gift exchange today, so pop on over to say hello to these fabulous women (and see what fun stuff they received!)!! 

Amanda: Plum Tickled Pink | Ashley : Words About Waverly | Brittany: Perpetually Daydreaming | Courtney: A+ Life | Jess: Scott Family of Maine | Jessi: Jessi's Design | Jessica: The Newly | Laura: tiny toes, little nose

No comments:

Post a Comment