Monday, June 30, 2014

The Creative Closet: All American Girl



Hi, hi, and happy JULY! (I have absolutely no idea where June went.)

Today I am so honored to join Jana and Maegen as they launch their new linkup, The Creative Closet. The goal? "To help us to view our closets more creatively and to mix up our outfits, share our love of fashion, and to encourage each other to be bold and try new things." Oh what fun! Each week has an assigned "theme" and today's is [fittingly] All American Girl.

Yes, I married an Englishman, but I still love the stars and stripes with my whole heart! 
(Not to mention...only one of our teams remains in the World Cup. And it's not Marky's. ;))
...USA! USA! Big stuff today. Anyway...!

 I got this dress a couple of years ago  from KK Bloom Boutique in Charlotte. I paired it with a necklace my sister bought for my birthday last year (made from women in Uganda!). I also added a random assortment of old bangles and my new (and beloved) Old Navy sunglasses!




Hop on over to Jana and Maeg's blogs to view their takes on the All American Girl theme,
check out the schedule for the rest of the month,
and (duh) don't forget to link-up with your #TheCreativeCloset outfit!
(Oh, and P.S. don't be surprised if you see me in this exact outfit come Friday...) 


BlogButton
 
Cheers to the The Creative Closet kickoff!
Bravo, Jana and Maegen! Thanks for letting me join y'all today! xx
 
Be sure to visit Taylor, my champagne sponsor! She's one of my fave DIY extrordinaires!
Be sure to visit Taylor, my champagne sponsor! She's one of my fave DIY extraordinaires!

No comments:

Post a Comment