Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Back to Life, Back to Reality + Vestique Winner


Sing it with me now!! :)

Not gonna lie, friends. I let myself have one more day of love highs and recoup yesterday. Unnecessary? Maybe. Awesome? Yes.

I slept in, ate wedding cake for breakfast (again) and caught up on the Bachelorette.

Via Instagram

Today it's time to unpack, do lots of laundry, and head to Pure Barre. Back to my morning routine of drinking warm lemon water + cayenne pepper before the coffee and making sure my devotional is done during that time too. I let myself indulge on all of the amazing food and drinks this weekend...it was fabulous. Side note: I also ate pheasant for the first time. Random!

I was a little bummed yesterday about not being able to talk to Hopey 2-5x a day (yes, that's our norm) on the phone while she's away. Luckily, I downloaded What's App and we've been able to connect a little bit while she and SpySpy are getting the royal god and goddess Grecian treatment on their honeymoon!! They had a lovely stay in Athens yesterday and are now in Crete. Amazing.

Time to get back on the blog train too! I've missed y'all and can't wait to catch up!! I'll be back at my "normal time" tomorrow with a little this and that from the wedding weekend.

Oh! And the winner of the Vestique necklace giveaway is Carrington from Momma Fussell! YAY! I'll be emailing you soon, chica! :)

Cheers to getting back to reality...because reality is still really, really good.

Pop on over to Mia's blog...my lovely June sponsor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment