Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hope's Wedding Weekend: What I Wore

I channeled my inner Pinkalicious for wedding weekend. It's no secret that sista loves pink. I do too, I just cannot compare my love for it to hers. Because hers is exponential.

I thought it'd be fun to share what I wore since I've gotten a few questions about this and that. So here goes nothin'! Enjoy! (I'll speak only for myself and let Hopey feature all of her style picks on her blog once she returns from the honeymoon! :))

Oh, and please excuse all of the iPhone pics. I cannot wait to see Kristin Vining's masterpieces from wedding day oh-so-soon!

Dress by Tinley Road from Piperlime; purchased in-store in NYC (No longer available) | similar here
Necklace: Stone Frontal from Nordstorm (Juniors Dept.)

Dress: JCrew (borrowed from my bffie, Ashley, who wore it to her bridal luncheon in 2011!) | No longer available; similar (but more expensive) here
Shoes: By Unlisted (old) | similar here ($) and here ($$$$)

Dress: By Everly; purchased from Petal Boutique in Charlotte, NC | similar here
Necklace: Zara | similar here and here
Shoes: Danger See-Through Wedge by KORS Michale Kors (over 6+ years old but still available!?!! Seriously. I wore them to my junior year formal in college... #gotthepicturestoproveit)
Hair + Makeup: Be Pretty (The best of the best and sweetest of the sweetest! Our sista friend, LRT!)

Shirt: American Eagle circa high school. | similar
Maxi: Old Navy (It's a dress! I threw thew shirt over it! :)) | similar here and here

Bridesmaid Dress: After Six by Dessy Style 6666 in blush
 Necklace: Etsy, gifted from the bride (I'll let Hopey fill you in on the details eventually!) 
Hair + Makeup: Be Pretty

Cheers to PINK!

Pop on over to Mia's blog...my lovely June sponsor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment