Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bits of Life

I've always been a picture queen...since the days of middle school lockers and making picture collages for your friends' birthdays. 

Here are some "in-between" moments from these last few weeks that you didn't see on Instagram. My iPhone makes capturing bits of life so easy. I've always treasured pictures. Though I'm no photographer, I love capturing the beauty of life from little moment to little moment.


 My handsome hub at Carolina Beach on Memorial Day.

 My wonderful in-laws with our lovely town in the background. :)

 Typical sista business at Hopey and Spyros' wedding kickoff -- a family BBQ at my grandparents' farm.

 The charm I pulled from the cake at Hope's bridal luncheon...seriously hopeful that this comes true!!

Sista selfie on the way to rehearsal dinner! (Hair and makup by our otha sista, Lindsey Regan Thorne!)


 Bro and sis being cute during rehearsal dinner toasts.

 Spy and I on the trolley en route to the ceremony!

 One exhauted pup on the way home from wedding weekend.

 My newest obsession + one of my most favorite parts of our new house.

I tried coconut curry tempeh strips by Tofurky last week...thumbs up.

 Grillin with my hubs who loves and adores my picture taking enthusiasm at all times. ;)

 Sigh. When boys can eat 3 turkey burgers instead of one.

 A very sweet and snuggly puppy. Melt.

Sunday night Wrightsville Beach sunset.
 
Sorry I'm not sorry for the picture overload. It's who I am. And who I've been through the years. Owning it happily. :)

Happy Tuesday, darling friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment