Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Home Tour | Exterior


Next up on the home tour: the exterior of our home. I have to admit, the biggest reason I am including these pictures on the home tour is so I can look back at them in years to come and vividly remember exactly what our first home looked like. It's a good one, and I know it holds and will hold memories we will cherish forever.

 The very first picture in this post is the one I took yesterday. Then I realized you can't really see our house as a whole with all of the leaves grown in. I found this picture from winter to use instead. :)

 Lots of greenery in the front which looks so lovely through our living room windows!

 Front porch. Our eat-in kitchen is through those sliding doors. 

 Another front porch view.

 Front patio off our living room. Marky and I (and Amelia!) love it out here.

 Best outdoor spot :)

 We have a lovely little side yard too.

 The back - we love that this is completely fenced in and private.

 Back patio, Tina, and hopefully the future home of an outdoor table and chairs someday?

And of course the garage! I still can't get over that we have a garage. Pinch us!

PROGRESS
- got moss scraped off back roof
- purchased rocking chairs!


TO DO
- add flashing and a saddle on the chimney
- powerwash stucco


SOURCES
Exterior: Coquia [Shell] Hard Stucco
Roof: Cedar Shake
Rocking Chairs: Lowes Foods ($70 each with your Lowes card!! A good bit cheaper than Home Depot/Lowes Hardware.)
Outdoor Throw Pillows: Mediterranean Tile Pillows from Pier 1
Garden Stool: consignment (Locals - home again is a fabulous home consignment store!)


Cheers Y'all Home Tour Index


I treasure this place. Thank you, Lord, for our home!

Pop on over to Mia's blog...my lovely June sponsor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment