Friday, June 27, 2014

Latest Deals + Steals

Those who know me realize that it literally pains me to buy an item full price. For reals. 
So I wanted to share the latest deals I've found with y'all! 
Bear with me as I release some of my crazy...
(Have I ever told y'all that Mark loves the song "Crazy Girl" because it reminds him of me? Truth.)
Rugs USA
This site has been my jam for the last few months as we settle into our new home. I've already purchased almost a handful of rugs from here. [Eeek!] I even returned a 3x5 rug from Marshalls last week when I found this cheaper (and cuter!) one from Rugs USA:
Via
Gingerbread Coffee K-Cups
I know, I know. Gingerbread in summer?! But it's my favorite flavor of coffee. And after getting my summer fix (Christmas in July, anyone?), I'll save the rest for November/December. Here's the deal: when I was browsing Coffee Giant, and I found that their 24-pack gingerbread coffee K-cups were on clearance for $6.99 (!!!!), I naturally bought 4 packs. I also used code "Newbie" for an extra 5% off. Bada bing bada boom.
Earth Balance Coconut Peanut Butter
You might remember me gushing about this stuff on my toast (favorite breakfast) and in these 3-ingredient cookies. And this week it's on VIC special at the Teets..2/$5. [Saving $2.98 on 2] I'll be buying about 6 jars this week. Hoarder style. Except not really because they will all get eaten. P.S. It's also non-GMO verified. :)

Via
Tiki Torches 
With our new sit-on-the-rocking-chairs-on-our-front-porch obsession, we decided tiki torches were a must to help with the mosquitoes. They're on sale at AC Moore for $1.99 a torch. Woopwoop!


Via


That's all the randomness I have for now, sweet friends. You know I just can't keep this good stuff to myself!!! Thanks for bearing with me. :)

Happy weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment