Tuesday, December 22, 2015

These Three Things...

Christmas.
Family.
Jesus.

I'm going to soak and relish in these gifts though the rest of the week, sweet friends. 

I'll be back soon because my little baby turns 8 months old on Christmas Eve, so that requires an update. :) Another thing on the agenda while I take a blogging break for the rest of the week? Create a 2015 family yearbook though Mixbook! I'm also hoping to finally put together my pregnancy mixbook too during this short hiatus. You know me...gotta take advantage of the sales while they're hot: use code MRYMS for 55% off through today. On that note...I've gotta get moving while Nancy is napping. Goal: have at least one of these books done today! It's time to relive 2015 and pregnancy. I've got my coffee piping hot (in my new Christmas mug from my sissy!) with a pup in my lap, a blanket over my legs, the best Christmas candle burning, and the view of my living room tree while some Dave Barnes Christmas plays in the background. Sigh. Life is good.

Holiday Home Tour Part 1 

From the bottom of my heart, Merry Christmas from our family to yours. Thank you for supporting Cheers Y'all. This is a dream endeavor of mine. We're sooooo close to being able to fill y'all in on all that is in store for 2016. I can't wait!!! CHEERS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I love y'all!
Via


 P.S. As always, you can keep up with me here in the meantime. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment