Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Card 2015

It's my favorite part of the most wonderful time of the year...Christmas cards!!! I have been skipping to the mailbox everyday in anticipation of seeing the smiling faces of loved ones near and far. This year, I collaborated with tinyprints to create my most favorite card yet!

I'm so glad I went with a gold foil stamped card and gold envelopes. (Gold + Nancy just go together. ;)) I addressed each card with "gift tag" using this metallic silver pen. You can read more about that (plus 10 more simple-yet-creative cards addressing ideas) here.

I'm in love!!! The card we chose epitomizes life with Nancypie: joyful. We even call her Joyful--our "Joyful Pie!" How could we not have chosen this card?! I loved customizing our fonts and adding a second picture (from this shoot) plus a Bible verse on the back. 
Seriously, are these gold envelopes the icing on the cake or what?! Metallics are my go-to for Christmas decor. This gold envelope is as shimmery in real life as it is in this photo!
 Each Christmas season, I display our cards from years past with my trusty Dollar Tree frames. 

This year the display is on the hutch in our den. This room is in the center of our home and the perfect place to house our former cards as we do life in this cozy space so much.

If you're caught in the holiday bustle and think it's too late for you to create and order your cards, it's not! Now might even be the perfect time to order away because through today, tinyprints is offering 40% (!!!) off PLUS FREE SHIPPING! Say what?! Go pick out your card!!!! NOW! Need suggestions? I rounded up my favorites here


Christmas Cards Past:
2014
2013
2012


Our Christmas card photo was taken by our sweet friend, Cameron of Cameron Faye Photography. Local gals - she is a Jesus loving and radiating gem who takes the most beautiful pictures in all the land (and then some!)!!!! WE LOVE HER! She has blessed our family forever with her art!
Nancy's Newborn Session
Family Shoot in Nancy's Nursery


This post was made possible thanks to tinyprints. Thank you for supporting the brands who support Cheers Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment