Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

ONE | Nate Berkus for the win with the shower curtain and these tassel hooks. This is my "happy" in the bathroom while we wait to replace that 1961 blush-colored tile.


TWO | Another little something that's win for some "happy" in the kitchen...this guy. Yep. 85% off. I have it set in front of my coffee station. It's a little bit of marble smiling at me before we add new countertops in the kitchen...which could be a few years off because the bathrooms are top priority. So $20 for a little marble goodness in the meantime makes my heart pitter patter. Also a great Christmas gift!



THREE | SRT Advent is here! Read along with me. These words from Day 1 struck and stuck with me: Let us, the weary world, rejoice in the arrival that is worth more than all the bells and whistles, all the magnolia garlands and candlelight vigils, all the quiet pauses and whispered thank-yous. Let's enter the anticipation and celebration, remembering our need, repenting of our sin, and rejoicing in the "already" of Jesus' birth and the "not yet" of all it means for eternity.   

Via

FOUR | This girl made me complete mush yesterday. She waved all day. She wore a dress that her great-grandmother (and namesake!) bought her when we were in England. She sat in front of our tree. MUSHMUSHMUSHHHHHH. I literally love her so much that it hurts and can't believe how I'm watching my baby grow and learn so much right before my eyes.



FIVE | Here was a little peek into Christmas in our home. I will show y'all around some more next week...and probably more on Instagram until then. ;)


FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment