Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Faves...

...around blogland! Things here haven't been too exciting around these parts this week. However, I am well aware that calm and mundane is good sometimes...especially before the Christmas party/event whirlwind that begins next week! Today I'm changing things up a bit and highlighting some of my favorite inspiration from other blogs. I read all of these on the reg (and you should too). So much of my creativity and inspiration is drawn from other amazing women that I've "met" (some virtually and some in real life too) through this community. Here are a handful of posts that made my heart pitter patter this week:

 ONE | Home Sweet Ruby had this brilliant idea with Minted custom art.
Is this a perfect keepsake or what? An absolute treasure. Ladies everywhere, remember this one as a custom gift idea!
Via Home Sweet Ruby
TWO | Kitchen Reno + Holiday Home Tour with Simple Stylings
I can't even start talking about it because I won't stop. You might've noticed that on Instagram yesterday.
Via Simple Stylings
THREE | Olive + Tate taught me that my newest clothing crush should be a cape
Yes, a cape. I just want to be able to say, "Give me my cape."
Via Olive + Tate
FOUR | For the second year in a row, I'm all googly-heart-eyed for Style Your Senses sequin stockings. 
Wha's even better? They're from Home Goods!
Via Style Your Senses
FIVE | This thrift store chandelier of my dreams upgraded by White Buffalo Styling Co.
Okay, this one is technically something I saw last week, but I haven't gotten it out of my head all week long. I'm plotting a way to get spherical chandelier bulbs like that in my life ASAP.
Via White Buffalo Styling Co.
FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife
050d664f29c6637bfab7b0ad63147de27a6f4d2405665c27c2

No comments:

Post a Comment