Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Dressed in Holiday Style: My Repeat Offender for the Season



I confess: I've found my repeat offender for this holiday season. AND! I just found out that it's on sale for almost 50% off!!!! Y'all, snag it now because I splurged (yes, $50 is a total splurge for me) on this loveliness, but not without several valid reasons. This is your one stop shop for upcoming holiday parties from Christmas to New Year's (and then some)! Let me spell it out for you:

1) I know I'll wear it on repeat through the holiday season. 
2) Hello, Christmas color! (But it comes in solid black and red too!)
3) It's a jumpsuit that actually fits my weirdly long torso. 
4) It's breastfeeding friendly. 
5) It's perfect for those random 70 degree days during winter that us southerners know well. 
6) Simultaneously, throw on a cardigan or leather jacket (or a sequined one!) for a colder day. It covers all unpredictable southern winter weather situations.


 I'm obsessed with the tassel rope belt. (It comes with the jumpsuit!) About that deep V...there is a extra hook in there to make it more conservative. Love that. Instead, I just slipped on my favorite black lace bandeau--comfort at it's best.




H&M has so many other cute jumpsuit options right now.  I'm crushing on them majorly! Here are a few of my other picks since I really feel like the jumpsuit is the perfect party outfit...not too formal, not too casual. It's the ultimate seasonal addition to your wardrobe.


Also on Sale: Solid red or black | Lace + Velvet Silver Glitter | Black Sleeveless | Shimmer Chiffon One Shoulder
Maternity: Comfy Black
Other Faves: I mean, I don't know how I'm still resisting this business in the front, party in the back. Same with this one too (love it in green)!


Oh, and if you want to snag a jacket to throw on over it, go for it. My personal picks are the cardigan with fringe (because of the added texture and price point), as well as the leopard (because, duh). Depending on the jumpsuit you chose, you might need one of those to hit that $50 free shipping minimum (with code 3247)

Jump on this deal, y'all. It's suited for you. 
(I couldn't resist.)

No comments:

Post a Comment