Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas 2015

When people say that Christmas is even more fun when you have kids, it's every bit of true and more. Having Nancy around this Christmas heightened our joy, celebration, and love throughout the season. I hear (and believe) that it only gets better!!! Don't mind me while I post oh-so-many photos documenting our first Christmas as Mommy and Daddy.

 We started the evening at cocktail hour with our extended family. This event was clearly right up Nancy's alley.

We enjoyed Moscow Mules (thanks Jane!!!), and then headed back to my mom's for a small family dinner. 

 Mimi and her best girl. The way they love each other is so dear to me!

 Nancy with her Mimi and her great-grandparents. I just can't handle Nancy and Chief looking at each other in this picture.

My forever lovah

 How he wanted this picture to go. | How I wanted this picture to go.

 My family exchanges a lot of gifts on Christmas Eve and leaves the morning for the kiddos and Santa. I like that little tradition.

 My mom gave my mimi a sweet notecard set of quotes about parenthood and family. I loved this one. And my Mimi's made-from-scratch ginger cookie on the left? Each Thanksgiving and/or Christmas, my cousins and I consume about 9350125 of these. 

 Epitome of gift opening this year: yum!

Nancy's first soccer ball! (Or maybe Daddy will have her calling it a football?) I don't know who was more excited: Nancy or Tina?

Tasting everything with those 4 new teeth!

 My whole heart for my whole life!

"You guysssss stopppppp!" (And, hey, top teethies!)

"Is this how it works, Mom?"

The biggest present was for the littlest Pie!

Car: Pink; Blue (on sale) | Plaid Flannel Pajamas (similar) | Hanna Andersson PJs - SOLD OUT (I know you're jealous. ;))
Nancy got a pink pushcar! (Complete with three cupholders and storage in the hood. Woo!) I forsee many family walks in the future with this thang!

Judgin' while she's rollin'.

Straight up chilling. I kept sitting her up and she would purposely slouch back down and put her feet up like this every. single. time. I can't! 

Shop the Post:


No comments:

Post a Comment