Sunday, December 6, 2015

Old Navy Activewear FLASH SALE: 60% Off


Y'all! I had to compile a rare Sunday post just because Old Navy is having a 60% off flash sale on select activewear items. Their stuff really is good quality for the price (also read: their compression leggings are not sheer), and they've stepped up their game lately to keep up with the high-end work out retailers. So...if you're looking to give a few more Christmas gifts or spend on yourself in light of New Year's resolutions, now is the time to stock up! The sale is today only, and sizes are going fast!!! I'm highlighting my favorites...

Um...$6 and buffalo check. The end.

$26.94 $10.50
Perfect to throw on to and from the gym. I love this color and the quick dry material.


$44.94 $18
Also loving this in lavender. Here is the maternity version!

$19.94 $8
This is totally my top pick and will be going in my cart. Hello, sexy! I LOVE THIS + HOW IS IT $8?! Comes in maroon too. Sizes are already dwindling on this one!!!

$16.94 $6.50
Another fun back. Love.

$36.94 $14.50
I'm a big fan of Old Navy's compression leggings. They really are good quality and thickness, and I always love a fun mesh panel to spice it up.

$29.94 $12
TWELVE DOLLARS! Patterned compression leggings are my favorite for working out...then add that fave solid mesh back top from above, and yow!!! These come in green as well, but I'm really loving the black ones with the subtle diagonal stripe.


$34.94 $14.00
Okay, okay...these compression leggings are my favorite of all...[patterned!] high rise! They smooth your workout top and makes your tummy flatter with the compression fit. Not to mention they are so comfy. THE BEST. This is the cherry on top of workout leggings.


More of the sale below...BUT! If you're trying to fill that cart to $50 for free shipping (I can't NOT do that with free returns by mail and in store!)...I've made a list of the perfect stocking stuffers that are all on major sale (at least 50% off) too. Oh, and these aren't stocking stuffers, but I am super crushing on the Let's Stay In and Bring the Mistletoe waffle knit tees for $5. I'd throw them on with these flannel pajama bottoms that are a max of $8 for ALL patterns!!! That $9 green plaid blanket scarf though...(!!!)

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 

Shop Women's 60% Off



Shop Men's 60% Off

Shop Maternity 60% Off



No comments:

Post a Comment