Monday, September 21, 2015

Team Tees

I am not big into watching sports. Only football. Okay, only NFL football. Aaand really only the Panthers. When I grew up, my brother wasn't born until I was 11. That means for a big chunk of my life {read "until Eric was old enough to attend football games"}, I was the "son" of the family. The perk to that? I was Dad's sidekick to all the games. As a result...GO PANTHERS!!! 

Guess where I went last week? Siiiighhh, surprise. Only my favorite store, Old Navy. Sheesh. #predictable I was only returning some extra sizes from my online order, and then I saw this. With football season just around the corner, I couldn't resist.


Hope purchased the left, I purchased the right--that way we can swap out. Right, sista? ;) (Hope finally learned that the Panthers rock and games are fun.) Hope's pick has an awesome vintage feel (...even though I don't think anything Panthers can be super real vintage since they only started playing in '95. Unimportant.) My pick? I couldn't resist that blue! It's from the men's department, but who really cares? It's a t-shirt! If you look closely, it has that vintage-y look too with faux wash/wear on the panther (and on the letters too)!

Both of these tees are SO much better than your standard, stiff printed t-shirt. They're made from that soft kind of t-shirt fabric. You know what kind I'm talking about, right?! The cotton that's thinner and softer. Whatever it's called. So yeah...the vintage look AND soft feel got us both. Impulse buys. Worth it. 

Old Navy makes these for more than just the Panthers, of course, so you can shop your team below. They also make these really amazing baseball tees (with football teams), but for some reason, they didn't include the Panthers in those. Rude. Because I would've gotten one. 
Shop the post:

Old Navy for the win...yet again. Go get em, Panthers!

No comments:

Post a Comment