Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fall Faves: Lace Hem + THE BEST Colored Jeggings

Lace hem is all the rage this season, and I'm all for joining in the fun. Marky took these photos for me during our little day date in his hometown. (This was a sneaky peek!) Put a long sleeve shirt under the sweater for more warmth, or leave it be for more breathability on warmer fall days. Oh, and white pants? Wear 'em after Labor Day. I love pairing these bright neutrals together. And the pants are my favorite. They have the material and appearance (and even the button) of white jeans but have no zipper. The best white jeggings on earth, hands down. My mom, sister, and I all have a pair because they're that good. I even wore them under my belly when I was verrrry (38 weeks) preggers!




I scored the sweater last year at Vestique. Since it's not available online, I've complied a list of my current favorite lace hem get-ups. I also rounded up all of the Hue brand leggings for y'all too. You cannot compete with their brand's quality, thickness, color selection, and price point. I'm really crushing on the olive pair (1) because I love green and (2) because they're on major markdown!
Shop the look:
Sweater | Jeggings | Boots (Jessica Simpson -- super old!)

No comments:

Post a Comment