Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Old Navy Fall Fashion on a Budget

Loud and proud, y'all: I. Love. Old Navy. My love affair began with "teacher clothes" and has since expanded to...all the clothes. If you didn't catch my Instagram last night, make sure to check out their MAJOR sale. The pre-fall sale ended last night only to be replaced by a new Labor Day sale...which leads me to remind you: only shop at Old Navy online for the best deals. They almost always have a certain percentage off that you can't get in stores. Order a bunch to your home (if you're a bargain shopper like me, get multiple sizes and what not to get that free shipping for orders over $50), then return whatever you don't want or didn't fit to the store. You're welcome. :)
 
Instagram
 
I was coincidentally (or not since I wear one of these tunics at least 3 days a week...eeesh) wearing my heather gray tunic when I caught wind of the big markdown. Here are the tunics I rounded up last night via ShopStyle. (Sign up to get shoppable emails to your inbox! Or you can always see my latest finds by visiting my Shop Style feed.) The heather gray (seen above--I think it's a bit lighter than what I know as "heather gray") is $7.50, and the blue and white one I have is $5! Sooo I should probably get the gray and blue one now too since it's also $5? ;)
And because I couldn't resist browsing for myself (hello, fall!) here are some other favorites on sale that I'm crushing on. In a nutshell: jumpsuits for $20 (this one too!), mesh-panel compression leggings, and $15 t-shirt dresses? Be sure to click the image to view the different color/pattern options on Old Navy's site.

And because I can't not, I present baby girl finds.I MEAN.


Now to go narrow down these choices and see what I should add to our fall wardrobes. September 1 is fall in my book. Sooo....let's get to shopping? Happy fall, y'all!

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for Shop Style to get these emailed to your inbox (via Instagram)! Or you can always simply view my Shop Style feed right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment