Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Falling in Florals + Plaids

September 1 means fall in my book. Yes, I climbed into the attic yesterday to dig out our fall decor. The collection is measly, so I'm thinking of expanding it this year. I digress. Today my sidekick, Nancy, and I present to you some fall faves. My top is 100% transitional...I love the side slit (surprise, surprise), and you can even wear it open like a cardigan to change up the look. It's from Forever 21 AKA the price tag looks mighty fine. It comes in this pattern too. I scored the booties during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, and I can't wait to wear them more. The low heel is key for comfort (and being tall). So let's imagine it's not going to be 90 degrees in Charlotte for the rest of the week and pretend it's a perfect fall day, okay?







Shop our looks here:
Mama
Shirt (also comes in this color) | Jeans (purchased at Gap last year, these are similar) | Booties | Sunglasses (similar) |  Lips 

Mini
ShirtJeggings | Moccs

No comments:

Post a Comment