Monday, September 28, 2015

Old Navy Flash Sale: 50% Off Dresses

You know I always have the Old Navy hookup. Kidding. I have no hookup, only stories of stalking. And in my sale stalking, I just realized that their dresses are 50% off! (!!!) It's a flash sale that runs through tonight.  Remember this dress that I wrote about a couple months back? It's part of the sale...making it $15! I'm telling you -- it's the best fall dress. I've worn it pregnant, not pregnant, my sister steals it all the time...I think it's safe to say that I should lock up the maroon version too!


Oh, and my latest purchase is the plaid shirt dress below. Hellooo, comfy! Latest crush? The plaid cocoon dress. What is it about fall that makes plaid so stinkin' addictive?! Here are my favorite dresses of the sale. Plaid, chambray, and patterns, oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment