Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Faves

ONE | BECAUSE SEPTEMBER
I confess: I couldn't resist this little loveliness at my beloved Home Goods. There is no denying that neutral fall decor makes me happy. I am also an unashamed fan of flowers that don't die.


TWO | REPEAT OFFENDER
I'm a repeat offender of this tunic. In case you didn't catch my little sale alert on Instagram, head to Old Navy online (because you can always throw in a discount code online when you can't in store!) and get one (at least) immediately. The solids are $7.50 and the graphic tunics are $5! I also did a round-up of my ON fall favorites here a little earlier in the week. Treat yourself because it's Friday? :)


THREE | DIAPER DEAL
Yes, I'm talking about diapers. (Am I really a mom?! This is still too cool. Pinch me.) Just wanted to spread the word about this deal at Target. Buy 2 big boxes of these diapers (no shipping!), get a $30 Target gift card.

Go big or go home with that $30 gift card. At least that's how I'm rolling.
FOUR | LA CROIX ADDICTION (AND DEAL)
My family loves seltzer water. We all do. Me, my mom, my sister, my husband, my brother in law...give us all the bubbles. LaCroix has really stepped up their game with the flavors too. And speaking of Target, they have LaCroix on sale this week. It's marked down to $3, AND it's buy 4 get 1 free. Crucial for families of seltzer water craze-os, obviously Truth: I'm pumped to try the passion fruit flavor. And mango. And peach-pear. (My current fave is apricot!)


FIVE | NANCY
I can't resist including my little big girl in this post. And who doesn't love baby thigh rolls? Really. I snapped this yesterday afternoon. Love her so much and cannot believe how fast she is growing!


Happy Friday, and happy long weekend!
FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment