Thursday, September 10, 2015

September Steals vs. Splurges

By now you've learned that I love a good deal. More than that, I love sharing my bargain finds with y'all. Here are my latest steals vs. splurges -- all from stores I adore. Spoiler alert: I went with the steal every time. Going with the "steal" often takes patience, persistence, a bit of price stalking, and maybe a bit of crazy? (Home Goods is way too close to my casa.) Now go round these up for yourselves too! 

 Pottery Barn Water Hyacinth Place Mat | Home Goods Place Mats (in store only)

  Pottery Barn Mongolian Faux Fur Throw PillowAt Home Faux Fur Throw Pillow (in store only)


Note: I was really impressed with the quality of my leggings! I was ready to return them if they were the same sheen/sheerness as the Marhalls/TJMaxx/etc. brands. Not kidding--their texture reminds me of my zellas. Holler! Way to go, Old Navy!

Pottery Barn Mercury Glass & Grout Pumpkins |  Home Goods Mercury Glass Pumpkins (in store only)
Note: The Home Goods pumpkins come in a variety of sizes, colors, and textures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment