Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Faves

ONE | LATELY
On Monday we had a cookout at my grandparents' farm that ended in me bringing home leftovers...and somehow ziploc bag of peanut M&Ms. I've been snacking on them for dessert every night this week...maybe sometimes with decaf coffee and pumpkin spice creamer. EEEEEEEK. (I'm just trying not to cave into buying the candy corn pumpkins that are TOO stinkin good.)



TWO | PUMPKIN PUPS
Speaking of pumpkiny things chewy.com sent Tina the most hilariously cute dog treats I have ever seen. Cinnamon and pumpkin treats for pups??! I can't. HA! Amelia was nice enough to share with her cousin, Doxie. Thank you for always spoiling our pups Chewy! (And if you want your pup to have these festive treats too, you can find them here!)

Treats c/o Chewy.com

THREE | STEAL
Pie's playroom is slowly coming together. I have lots of little projects I'm envisioning for the coming months. Another thrifty snag: this used ikea shelving unit for $20. Hello, total steal, PLUS I didn't have to put it together. I'm going to paint it this weekend hopefully. In the meantime, any suggestions for the best storage cubes? I want some for the bottom row!



FOUR | RUG
I've been getting a lot of questions recently on Nancy's playroom rug. It's by far my favorite rug in the house. I'm in still so in love. (Hope has it too. We both couldn't resist!!) It's currently out of stock in the color and will hopefully restock soon, but it comes in a couple of other colors too.

Via

FIVE | YES.
Ending with a good word:

Via


FRIDAY means I'm linking up with...5 on Friday:  DarciAprilChristina, + Natasha | Friday Favorites: A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals, + Grace and Love | Oh Hey, Friday: September Farm + The Farmer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment