Monday, November 17, 2014

Wilmy Weekend

We are coming off one wonderful weekend filled with wonderful friends. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story of our cold but cozy weekend together!

 A clean house and a Friday night agenda of staying in! 
 
 Friday night sunset in our neighborhood as I headed to Food Lion on a beer run.

 The coziest dinner of all Lizzie's chili and cornbread!



It's absolutely the best veggie chili ever...recipe here!

 I happily whipped out our holiday/winter placemats. :)

 I spy a tinypup patiently waiting for the arrival of her boy(friend)s!

 Guest room ready for guests...before we get to making it into a nursery in the coming months!

 Using the bump as a pup bum pillow...? Tina!

 Mark pleased with his handiwork.

 Wally and Tina: reunited

Wanting me to open the door to the guest area circa 6:40am on Saturday morning.

Bundled up for cooold beach time.

 Modeling: Wally, Amelia, and Jake

Though I didn't fill up the rest of Saturday with pictures, we did enjoy dressing up and having a wonderful meal out at Circa 1922. Great company, good food, and fun times catching up.

 On Sunday the fall decor came down, and the Christmas magic began.
 I can hardly wait to get my hands on some freshly cut trimming!

And, as always, #tinainthemiddle.
 
P.S. If you haven't already, be sure to enter The Palm Tree Boutique's $25 giveaway! You don't want to miss the opportunitiy for some free goodies! :)
 
Hope y'all enjoyed the Polar Vortex bundled and snuggled up as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment