Friday, November 14, 2014

5 on Friday

ONE | THE SEASON
I love this printable! Just had to share. :) The leaves have started to change here in Wilmington, and it sure is beautiful.



TWO | WILLOW CROWNS

If Baby Houston is a girl, this is the first place I'm raiding. I sent my mom to the website this past week and daydreamed about wearing matching headbands with my mini.

I mean...COME ON! How could you not??? It's safe to say I'm OBSESSED.

THREE | CURRENT FAVORITE RECIPE
Our newest staple for Mexican Monday is just so darn good. I snapped this pic while making them this week!  Honey lime sweet potato + black bean tacos...can't stop, won't stop. Be sure to try the recipe if you haven't yet! It's even hubby approved sans meat!


FOUR | MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR
This ecard says it all in my little world right now:

 Via

With that thought in mind, don't forget to join in on our holiday fun! This year's These Are a Few of My Favorite Things linkup begins this coming Tuesday! Details are all here, but here's your "invitation!" :)


FIVE | GIVEAWAY FUN!
I'm teaming up with The Palm Tree Boutique to bring you a $25 credit to their store! How amazing is this jacket from there? I know I'll be able to wear it for years to come!!! Timeless yet edgy. I'm in love!



  Happy Friday, darling hearts!
 

 Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Cheers to to Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment