Friday, November 7, 2014

5 on Friday | Cozy Things

ONE | "FANCY" COFFEE
Red cups (and a new drive-thru close to TJMaxx + Home Goods) have me craving Starbucks even more than usual. But that's just not practical in my frugal mcshmoogal world. So I settled on buying some whipped cream at the Teets. Add a little cinnamon on top, and voila! A fancy coffee from home.

Yesterday's at home coffee date with the hubs

TWO | WOOD BURNING FIRES

Marky and I have had more nights with fires this week than without! We're both excited about our "new" fireplace tools that we've compiled from consignment and Craigslist. All golden, all matching, all steals! That's how I roll.

 And watching The Office, of course. We finish the series and restart it again...never gets old.

THREE | AMELIA

Sigh. She melts me. I apologize in advance for how this will happen with our child too. But seriously? Her back legs under her chin and her front legs outstretched?! Crazy tinypup. She was dreaming in full force during this pic too. :)


FOUR | MARSHALL'S FINDS
A new Marshall's just opened dangerously close to our house. As in less than 2 miles. Eeeeek! I snagged these Pottery Barn-esque stockings this week. And I REALLY want to "need" these lamps. But I don't. I think. I'm still thinking about how to change that... ;)

In case you didn't catch it on Insta...the stockings are $14.99 A PAIR!

FIVE | CHRISTMAS CONUNDRUM
Everyday since November 1, I've battled the itch to bust out the Christmas decorations. I'm trying to hold out till mid-November, and there are a few things tying me over: listening to Christmas music, drinking that "fancy" coffee and hot chocolate with whipped cream/marshmallows, wood burning fires, flannel pajamas, and busting out last season's Tar-jay wine glasses. The struggle is real, folks. I stinkin' LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Via
Disclaimer: It's "wine," not wine!

P.S. Big week next week. Got a super exciting These Are a Few of My Favorite Things  announcement comin' at ya with details on Tuesday! (See last year's post.) ...Soooo if you want to start brainstorming your Christmas list...I encourage it and give you full permission. ;)
 
Happy fall Friday!
 

 Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Cheers to to Darci, April, Christina, and Natasha!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment