Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Paint Pen Pumpkins


I don't know about y'all but I wasn't ready to part with my uncarved WalMart pumpkins just yet. (Sidenote: who knew WalMart had such pretty pumpkins?! Anyway!...) I saw this picture on Pinterest from the Glitter Guide. Feeling inspired, I grabbed my trusty gold paint pen, and now these pretties are sitting beside our fireplace.



 
 
You could also do this with the fake pumpkins they sell at places like Michaels and Hobby Lobby. That way you could use them annually!

P.S. Confession: I feel like this post is a guise. The truth is that all weekend I've been asking myself the question, "So when do I bust out the Christmas decorations?" 

P.P.S I never wait till Thanksgiving. Christmas is my favorite time of year...I have to have all my favorite decor out for longer than a month!!!!

Cheers to the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment